Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34

Thread: Is there anything worse than Jehovah's Witnesses?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is there anything worse than Jehovah's Witnesses?

    [ QUOTE ]
    After tossing and turning all night, I finally get into a good sleep. And what do I hear? Knocking on the door. Don't recognize the vehicle and they're not giving up on me.

    So I get up, answer the door, and it's some big woman handing out Jehovah's Witness publications. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

    Only thing worse than a Jehovah's Witness is an Illinois Nazi.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    A Twin Springs/UT Fan? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]


    Seriously though the Devil works hard through that bunch.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is there anything worse than Jehovah's Witness

    Geez, what a group of people. Talk about how crazy a religon is and be serious about it yet if you jokingly talk about hating republicans people jump all over you. SWVA opinions at there greatest.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is there anything worse than Jehovah's Witness

    [ QUOTE ]
    Geez, what a group of people. Talk about how crazy a religon is and be serious about it yet if you jokingly talk about hating republicans people jump all over you. SWVA opinions at there greatest.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I can see where you are coming from with this, but you are not really comparing apples to apples. Talking politics is just asking for trouble but the larger percentage of people all agree about the witnesses no matter what religion they are they are all on the same side against this bunch.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Is there anything worse than Jehovah's Witness

    Just research them , faiths in the extreme are wild- the morons, witnesses, islam, and those are just some that come to mind right at the top of this thread.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is there anything worse than Jehovah's Witness

    [ QUOTE ]
    Just research them , faiths in the extreme are wild- the morons , witnesses, islam, and those are just some that come to mind right at the top of this thread.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I can't believe no one else had caught this! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    I agree, about JW. I done a bad deed to one one day a few months ago. Much like ut1, I have no problem letting them into my home as long as they take the time we me that I give to them. Its sort of a family traditions to debunk their "truths". One is that they beleived that Christ himself was a man here on earth in I believe 1914 it says on the Watchtower publication they hand out.

    As for the hell statement, they do say that there is a hell, but it is grave. I always ask them where they go after they die, and they seem puzzled when they find out its hell when their buried. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is there anything worse than Jehovah's Witness

    My grandmother also told me that her belief also teaches that they can never have any blood transfusions(SP). That if ever they needed blood then they were not allowed to recieve it. Also when God comes and brings the new earth that all the dead will rise and the ones who are still alive will live with God 1000yrs. on the new earth and then comes judgement. I told her, then why even try and live right in the sight of God while you are alive now? Why not just live any lifestyle you want cause you have 1000yrs. to repent in later. I don't understand or know enough really about JW's to comment on all the way they believe. But what I do know just confuses me.


  7. #7
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is there anything worse than Jehovah's Witness

    So pretty much if your not white, protestant, and republican you'll get made fun of and criticized. Thanks for telling me what I already thought.


    Disclaimer: There is some sacarsam in this post, I'd hate for someone to get the wrong idea. I myself believe in God and have been saved yet am asumed to be awful because I'm a Democrat. No, I dont hate republicans just the republican politicians. All of my friends are Republicans, mainly because thats all there is here. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is there anything worse than Jehovah's Witness

    When I was stationed at Ft. Benning, Ga., Some came to my door. Only took them one time though, when they knocked, I opened the door naked. Needless to say, these people ran and never came back anymore.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is there anything worse than Jehovah's Witness

    Isn't it great how we mistreat those who have different opinions than us?
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is there anything worse than Jehovah's Witness

    If someone opened the door and greeted me like that I wouldn't come back either [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    They probably were in shock [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •